LGW-2 Oak T-Style
This is a T-Style guitar with neck made from reclaimed maple and body made from reclaimed butcher-block style Oak. The guitar isn't too heavy (4.1kg) and has a solid feel with a slightly chunkier neck neck.
- Two Evil Sheep pickups
- Brown Mahogany Stain with Tru-Oil finish on the body
- 21 Frets / 25.5 inch Scale
- Nitrocellulose finish on the neck (Maple fingerboard and neck)
- CTS pots and Oak Grigsby 4-way selector switch (Bridge/Both/Neck/BothAsHumbucker)
- Comes with its own birth certificate containing pictures of the build